Here’s a recap of the planetary patterns driving the weekend, posted earlier this week:
- FRIDAY: The day is driven by the Moon in Leo, looking for adoration, entitlement and a reason to party. Innovation in communication and technology has been favored all week, courtesy of a harmony between Mercury and Uranus that is exact today at 10:16 AM ET. There’s a lot to love about the easy flow between the Gemini Sun and the Leo Moon, and the Gemini Sun may be carried away on a wave of exuberance and idealism over the weekend. Why? Because on SUNDAY and MONDAY, the Sun will square Neptune and oppose Jupiter, respectively.SATURDAY: keep the Leo Moon party going. Moon goes void for 20 minutes at 5:23 PM ET and then enters Virgo to put things right. Venus leaves Taurus for Gemini at 9:37 PM ET, seeking diversity and clever conversation in values and social expression. How many summer loves would you like to have between now and July 4th? Can’t blame Venus in Gemini for trying.SUNDAY: the Virgo Moon seeks perfection in every detail. How will it manage under the spell of the Sun’s square to Neptune at 3:34 PM ET? Past headlines are here and here. Note that the big ginormous idealistic wave in matters of faith, oceans, ships, faith, truthiness, publishing, drugs, etc. etc. will continue all through next week, until the second square between Jupiter and Neptune on June 16th.
MONDAY is an interesting mix. Lots of action overnight in the Americas, with challenges suggested by the First Quarter Moon at 1:59 AM ET, in touch with Neptune and Jupiter. More of the same from Sunday. Moon goes void at 8:01 AM ET…and doesn’t enter the next sign — Libra — until 8:29 PM ET. If you wanted to sneak in an extra vacation day, this would be a day to do it. The Sun’s opposition with Jupiter at 11:28 AM ET affords you an opportunity to indulge — but do be advised that impulse purchases made during Moon voids may not deliver as hoped. Just chill!
And now, the news.
- “Barnes & Noble sold to a hedge fund after tumultuous year.” Big news in publishing — under the fog of Neptune — what could happen?
- “NASA to open International Space Station to Tourists” — Big news in travel — and truly spacey!
- “Venezuela’s Staggering Exodus Reaches 4 Million” — Big news in refugees — one of many stories
- Drug company Pfizer sat on a drug that might have prevented Alzheimer’s — what happend? Big news in drug, memory, bewilderment
Meanwhile, I made a few predictions on Monday:
Watch, as over the next few days, we hear especially prominent news. Mercury will be at the Aries Point, so we should be hearing something about Barack Obama‘s social expression/value system any day now; Elizabeth Warren and Meryl Streep may also catch our attention, as those astro-twins both have Sun and Uranus at the Aries Point.
Here’s what happened:
- “Spotify lands exclusive podcast deal with Barack and Michelle Obama”
- For Pride Month, Barack Obama “retweets photo of man in rainbow turban.”
- Obama cheered at NBA Finals Game 2
- “Elizabeth Warren brings personal intensity to town hall issues.” “Personal intensity” is another way of saying “Sun (identity) conjunct Uranus (intensity)” activated this week by Mercury at the Aries Point
- “I Want to Live in Elizabeth Warren’s America” — op-ed in the NYT, which is finally taking notice of her carefully planned campaign
- “Watching Elizabeth Warren Come Alive.”
- “Trevor Noah Explains Why Elizabeth Warren is Catching Fire” — this video makes multiple references to her Sun-Uranus conjunction in Cancer (all the ways in which she disrupts the status quo in matters of home/family/financials)
- Even Tucker Carlson is voicing support for Elizabeth Warren (!)
- Meryl Streep is back as “Nicole Kidman’s Delicious Nemesis” on Season 2 of Big Little Lies (how apt for a month under the influence of Jupiter (Big) square Neptune (Lies)
Meanwhile…across the pond…
Queen Elizabeth’s horoscope offered this potential on June 3rd and June 4th, when these patterns were exact:
- June 4: Transiting Venus Opposition Saturn
Distance from others. Inhibitions. Utility over beauty. Exacting distinctions. Serious or traditional social matters.
- June 4: Transiting Mars Conjunction Pluto
The urge to change things, to eliminate and purify. Efforts to unite, to transform, to share power and territory. Intense cleaning and purification. Convincing, or being convinced of something. High energy output.
So what happened? At the state dinner she hosted for P45 on the evening of June 3rd, “Queen Elizabeth Wore a Ruby Tiara That Wards Off Evil.” Of course she did. Coincidence or conspiracy?
What’s going on in your horoscope? When will you have a need for “intense cleaning and purification” or “utility over beauty?” Find out in an enlightening personal consultation. Here’s the 411.
Thank you for reading this forecast. Have fun this weekend — indulge yourself a bit — but don’t believe everything you hear, especially if you’re celebrating a birthday.