I’m so glad you’re checking out this page. If you have something on your mind, I can help. There are plenty of reasons for booking a consultation:
- You’re at a turning point in your life – and you’d like a second opinion. You need clarity and insight.
- Someone you know had a consultation with me and raved about it.
- You’re in a relationship and you wondering if you’re right for each other.
- You’re not in relationship and you’re wondering why. When will you meet that Significant Other?
- You have children and you’d like to help them reach their full potential.
- You have a challenging relationship with your mother, your father or any other family member.
- You want to know how to manage your boss, colleague or employee.
- You hate your job. What kind of work would really make you happy? Is this the right time to make a change?
- You want to pick a good time to begin an important event.
- You’ve scheduled a trip or a significant appointment and want to know how it’s likely to go.
- You’re moving and you want to know what you can expect in the new location.
- You lost something and want to know if it can be recovered.
- You have a quick question (read the description of that service in the menu below).
- You haven’t consulted with your astrologer in almost a year, and you are smart enough to see your astrologer for check-ups as often as you see your dentist (every six months to a year).
- You stumbled on my site, love my forecasts, and you suspect my perspective on your horoscope will be accurate and enlightening…and you’re right!
Whatever your reason for reaching out, we will have a productive and enlightening discussiontogether.
Consultation options are described below. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, please ask. You’ll also find two helpful reports that may complement your consultation. Gift certificates for consultations and reports are available.
These computer-generated reports are no substitute for the insights gained in a one-on-one consultation with an actual human astrologer. That’s because a computer-generated report can’t tell which of many moving parts in your horoscope are most important, or how the parts are working together. However, these reports can give you helpful information about the parts of your horoscope, and which ones are being activated at a particular time. They are also fun and inexpensive gifts.
The text of the reports was written by Australian astrologer Stephanie Johnson. She is one of the creators of Solar Fire, the software I use to calculate horoscopes.
How do I book a consultation? Send me an email or call me.
How do I pay for a consultation? Payment must be received in advance of our consultation, as I will spend considerable time preparing your horoscope. I will send you an invoice and you may pay by credit card using PayPal. I also accept cash, money orders and checks.
How will you prepare my horoscope? I will need your date, time and place of birth. Usually you will find your birth time on your birth certificate. Accurate times are very important in astrology, and we will test your birth time for accuracy during our session.
What if I don’t know my birth time? Do not worry. You can still benefit from a consultation. That is one option. A second option is to have your birth time rectified before the consultation. Rectification is a means of calculating a birth time in a process a lot like cracking the combination lock on a safe or solving a Sudoku puzzle. I am happy to rectify your birth time for an additional fee. Please call me to discuss which option would be best for you.
Can we meet in-person? Yes, if you live in the New York area. Otherwise, we’ll work by telephone. My clients live all over the world.
Are consultations recorded? I will send you a link to an MP3 of any phone session. If we meet in-person, please plan to record our consultation with your smartphone and/or take notes.
Are you available for charity/corporate events and private parties? Absolutely.
Are you available to give a talk about astrology to my club or other organization? Yes. I love giving informative and entertaining talks. Have PowerPoint; will travel!
Are you available to be a guest on a radio or TV show? Sure! Plus, there is a high probability that your phone lines will light up with callers if you book me.
Who are your clients? I would never name names, but suffice it to say that I am blessed with clients who are smart, inquisitive and passionate about living life better. They come from all over the globe and all walks of life. Most are successful professionals, and many work in creative fields. They range in age from 18 to 84.
OK, so you won’t name names, but would we know some of them if you did? Yes.
Rest assured that everything we discuss in your consultation will be held in strictest confidence.
Are you a fortuneteller? No. I’m an astrologer. I don’t tell fortunes, read palms, gaze into crystal balls, exorcise curses, contact spirits or use magic (either black or white), sorcery, potions or any other occult power. You will never hear me say, “you will meet a tall, dark stranger,” as I do not make specific predictions about the future. My observations and opinions are not intended to take the place of recommendations by a doctor, lawyer, licensed therapist or financial adviser. Under New York state law my consultations are considered entertainment, and it is your responsibility to evaluate, consider and verify.
I have a question that isn’t on this web page. By all means, go to the CONTACT page on this site and send me the question. If it’s something that would be helpful to the general public, I will add it to this list of FAQs, with gratitude!