Monday 12/2/2019: Late Sneak Peek at the Week; Put on Your Rose-Colored Glasses
It’s Monday…and the Moon has been void in Aquarius all day. Are you rolling with the twists and flakes? Chilling over perceived crises? Taking time to take care of routine concerns? Excellent!
Here’s an apt headline for an all-day Moon void: “Second Amendment Case May Fizzle Out at the Supreme Court.”
At 1:20 PM ET Jupiter left Sagittarius for Capricorn — as covered in yesterday’s forecast. The rest of the week goes like this:
- TUESDAY — Moon enters Pisces at 2:11 AM ET, seeking to work with impressions and ideals. The Moon is well-supported today, making easy contacts to Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Venus, so forge ahead! A rare harmony between Venus (women, money, art, social expression) and Mars (action, men, war, cars, steel) happens at 10:47 AM ET — and has been in effect for the past few days. This harmony favors cooperative communication at a high level of integrity, including between the sexes — with one caveat. Venus is about to meet up with the South Node — a point in a horoscope that may refer to toxic release or destruction. I’m not sure how it might be reflected in the headlines, but we’ll know it when we see it.
- WEDNESDAY –– the Pisces Moon squares the Sagittarius Sun at 1:58 AM ET. Bring on the challenges to last week’s New Moon agenda and work them out. Note your dreams upon waking, as Moon meets up with Neptune at 10:20 AM ET, facilitating visions. Synchronize your care and compassion with what is practical in the late afternoon and evening, as the Moon harmonizes with (sextiles) Saturn and Pluto at 3:14 PM ET and 9:41 PM ET.
- THURSDAY — Pisces Moon goes void at 3:15 AM ET until 2:44 PM ET. Time to go with the flow — and roll with those twists and flakes. When the Moon enters Aries at 2:44 PM ET, see if you notice the shift in focus and drive. Aries needs to take the initiative — not now, but RIGHT NOW. At 4:09 PM ET the initiative is likely to be big and exuberant, as the Aries Moon squares Jupiter.
- FRIDAY — more Moon in Aries, charging ahead. No speed bumps involving the Moon until 5:57 PM ET, when the Moon squares Venus. OK, so…a possible clash of a me-me-me initiative and a value system that might be more corporate. It all sorts out by 8:04 PM ET, when the Moon trines the Sun.
- SATURDAY — somewhat chilly and cathartic, as the Moon makes its weekly clash with Saturn and Pluto, exact at 4:05 AM ET and 10:01 AM ET. Then the Moon goes void for the rest of the day. Resist those impulse shopping urges during Moon voids.
- SUNDAY — Moon enters Taurus at 2:29 AM ET, seeking to restore the status quo in the wake of the Aries Moon crusade. At 4:01 AM ET, the Sun is squared by Neptune — and this is a pattern we’ll be noticing all week — in the form of magic, spirit, healing, film, music, art and other intangibles; confusion, delusion, oil, drugs, oceans, etc. Neptune refers to things that may not be as they seem…or a force which dissolves whatever it touches. It suggests spiritual highs and the rosiest of dreams. It seeps through boundaries. It can cast a veil of illusion over a person, thing or idea — not a bad to have if you’re an actor on a stage…a wizard…a mystic…or a snake oil salesman. Watch the headlines — and if you were born around the 8th of December, March, June or September, watch yourself.
- SUNDAY — Moon meets up with rebel Uranus at 8:34 AM ET, accompanied by an upset. Venus sextiles Neptune at 4:49 PM ET. It’s a fine day for romance, sensual indulgences, music, poetry and seeing others in the best possible light — just like Arthur Brooks does in his latest WaPo op-ed, where he makes a case that the world is getting better and better, in spite of those pesky headlines. In other news, scientists have discovered a massive, massive black hole that “shouldn’t even exist” — but it does! So there! Meanwhile, Sesame Street is being honored at the Kennedy Center — huzzah, huzzah. And gosh, even the holiday decorations at the White House look pretty this year, compared to last year’s homage to The Shining. And finally, once again, Tarot Diva Beth Owlsdaughter’s Card of the Week is in synch with planetary patterns — once again!
Thanks to the many who have checked out my new website — https://elisabethgrace.com. There’s a new EVENTS page where you’ll find upcoming talks, including one in New York next week…and a killer four-day astrology conference at the end of March. We have ten spots left in what will be a peerless educational experience for anyone serious about learning the language of astrology.
Last, but not least, the Cosmic Tip Jar now has its own page — much easier to find for those who are ordering reports, paying for Quick Questions and performing random acts of generous support, which are always cherished and never, ever taken for granted.
Thank you for reading this forecast.