The Moon is in Pisces and emotions are on the rise. Here’s reminder of planetary patterns today and this weekend:
- FRIDAY — Lots of action, as the Pisces Moon makes contact with multiple planets between 10 AM and midnight: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune and Pluto. The hours around 4 PM may be exceptionally assertive, in a fanatical/sexy/scandalous sort of way. That’s when Moon makes contact with Mars and Neptune, as the planets of action/assertion and vision/fog prepare for a face-off minutes after the Moon waxes to its fullness on Saturday.
- Meanwhile, Mercury and Venus will meet up at the very end of Virgo at 11:12 AM ET. They will both be at the Aries Point over the next few days, suggesting prominent matters in the headlines involving contracts and other documents, communication, arts, women, money and social expression. Power players — including energy resources as well as people — are likely consolidating forces, as the Sun trines (harmonizes) with Pluto at 3:36 PM ET.
- SATURDAY — the Full Moon in Pisces occurs at 12:33 AM ET, close to the Aries Point. This is an especially wiggy one, as it is within minutes of the Mars-Neptune opposition at 1:26 AM ET. Quelle scandale — likely involving fiercely held matters of faith. Meanwhile, Mercury and Venus both leave Virgo for Libra at 3:15 AM ET and 9:43 AM ET, respectively. Mercury’s condition diminishes; Venus’s condition improves. The Pisces Moon goes void at its moment of fullness….not to charge into Aries until 6:32 PM ET. Once there, it focuses its me- me-me needs against the we-we-we drive of Mercury and Venus for the rest of the evening.
- SUNDAY — Moon continues its crusade in Aries without interference; you are free to shop, as it will not be void. Moon squares Saturn at 10:29 PM ET. Do we really have to go to work on Monday? Yes. Yes, we do.
A few notes on the Full Moon, which will be exact at 21 Pisces, opposing the Sun at 21 Virgo. This is a significant activation for the United States. In the U.S. horoscope, this Full Moon will trigger the fanatical potential of the U.S. Mars-Neptune square. This is the part of the U.S. horoscope that reflects our romantic idealization (Neptune) of everything Mars, i.e., soldiers, cars, guns, action heroes, etc. — and also our need for diverse, clever and entertaining initiatives (the U.S. Mars is in Gemini) for the perfect American Dream (the U.S. Neptune is in Virgo). Avid Readers will recall that many many many heavy players in U.S. politics have horoscopes that are tied to the U.S. Mars-Neptune square. Exhibit A: P45, whose Sun and Moon are at 22 Gemini and 21 Sagittarius. So whenever his blah blah blah Gemini Sun and righteously opinionated Sag Moon are activated, the U.S. Mars-Neptune square is also activated. Isn’t that interesting? Mike Pence has Mercury (how he needs to think and communicate) at 21 Gemini. Modern Russia has the Sun at 21 Gemini. Coincidence or conspiracy?
Here is the horoscope for the Full Moon, set in Washington D.C.
The Sabian Symbols for the Full Moon are (for the Pisces Moon) “a man bringing down the new law from Mount Sinai” and (for the Virgo Sun) “a royal coat of arms.” Sabian Sage Blain Bovee writes that these symbols suggest awareness of two shared motifs: “Might is right” and “all authority goes to blazes.” We are advised to apply this pair with a mind to awareness of “…the prevailing standards of privilege and power; justifications that can really burn you up,” along with spiritual rationalization of actions and authority; preaching from a clueless perspective; “intense feelings about the chosen one; passions that champion divine rule.” Here is a link to Bovee’s book on Sabian Symbols — a most excellent add to your library.
What’s going on in your horoscope? Is it being activated by this Full Moon or other planetary patterns? If you haven’t consulted with your astrologer in over a year, you’re due for a check-up. Here’s the 411 on consultations.
And now, the news.
The fast-approaching T-square among Jupiter in Sag, Mars in Virgo and Neptune in Pisces suggests headlines involving scandal, faith, horses, fanatics, liver, water in all excessive forms, victims, saviors, toxins, chemicals, drugs, healing, education, film, music, intrigue, guns, cars, the surreal and the sublime. Here’s a sampling:
- “Justify drug test cover-up deals immense blow to U.S. horse racing”
- P45 Administration “Rolls Back Clean Water Protections”
- Angry (Arnold) Schwarzenegger condemns P45 for wrecking clean-air standards.
- “‘National tragedy’: P45 begins border wall construction in UNESCO reserve”
- “Water found for first time on ‘potentially habitable’ planet”
- Guns were a hot topic at last night’s third Democratic debate. “My AR-15 is Ready For You,” a Texas lawmaker tweeted in response to Beto O’Rourke’s promise to ban such weapons.
- “National retailers push back against open-carry guns in their stores”
- 145 CEOs signed lettter demanding action on gun violence
- San Francisco declares NRA a “domestic terrorist organization”
- Quelle scandale: Politico’s Natasha Bertrand broke news that the Air Force has lodged “up to 40” crews at P45’s Scottish resort — at taxpayer expense
- Quelle scandale: Scottish news reports P45’s Scottish resort and nearby “Prestwick Airport kept afloat” by USAF crews
- VP Mike Pence defends decision to stay at P45 Doonbeg resort in Ireland (150 miles away from summit he attended in Dublin)
- College admissions scandal update: of course Felicity Huffman is scheduled to be sentenced today.
- “Even in the cynical world of covert intelligence, Israel’s apparent surveillance of the White House is considered a breathtaking violation”
- “U.S. extracted a top spy from Russia after P45 revealed classified information to Russians in an Oval Office meeting”
- And while we’re on the subject of spying and surveillance, of course Edward Snowden would jump into the news today. Plus, his 29 Gemini Sun is being activated by Mercury and Venus at the end of Virgo — and at the prominent Aries Point.
- P45 cancels secret meeting with Taliban at Camp David (check out how throroughly the BBC breaks down and explains its stories)
- “Boris Johnson drags the Queen into Brexit quagmire”
- “Scottish court rules Boris Johnson’s suspension of Parliament illegal”
- “It’s really OK if Japan dumps radioactive water into the ocean” (which apparently it plans to do)
- Politico digs deep into Jerry Falwell Jr. and “the culture of fear and self-dealing at the largest Christian college in the world”
- From the NYT on 9/3: “As patients struggle with bills, hospital sues thousands.” The hospital is Carlsbad Medical Center in New Mexico.
- From Kaiser Health News on 9/10: “‘UVA Has Ruined Us’: health system sues thousands of patients, seizing paychecks and claiming homes.”
- Silver lining: since the above story broke, “UVA revamps aggressive debt collection practices after report”
- Why is The Guardian compiling a list of the 100 best films and albums of the 21st Century NOW? Because Jupiter square Neptune, that’s why.
- Of course this book would be published NOW: “The Rise of the Deal and the Decline of the American Dream” — reviewed in the NYT
- “The Testaments” — Margaret Atwood’s sequel to “The Handmaid’s Tale” — just published, with rave reviews
- From the obituaries, which often reflect planetary patterns: “‘Oracle of Oil’: T. Boone Pickens Dies at 91”; legendary photographer Robert Frank; singer Eddie Money, famous for the song Two Tickets to Paradise
Meanwhile, even P45 is reflecting planetary patterns — in general and in his own horoscope. This week he and Melania announced an initiative to ban all flavored e-cigarettes because six people have died and hundreds have apparently been sickened by toxic contaminents. Toxins and other drugs are oh-so Mars-Jupiter-Neptune. So is befuddlement and memory loss. So when P45 spoke of his wife having a son — followed by a seemingly hesitant “together,” many found it odd, including The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah, who has it on tape. But ever since the Sun, Mars, Venus and Mercury crossed P45’s 29 Leo Ascendant a couple of weeks ago, the way in which he is being seen by others (which is a key symbolism of the Ascendant) is generating more attention. And what is being seen is more and more bewildering. Last week, he reinvented the weather, armed with a Sharpie, a cat video and a tweet at midnight –– after sending Alabama into a panic. Last night during the Dem Debate, he complained that energy-efficient lightbulbs were expensive and “made him look orange.” Is there something else activating his Ascendant, perhaps?
Yes, there is. In effect for the past few months and exact on October 1st, we see a measurment between the Ascendant and Pluto. Keywords for Pluto include empowerment, transformation, breakdown and decay. An upside potential of this measurement is successful persuasion (projecting the power potential of Pluto on the public, for better or for worse). Another measurement in effect for the past few months and exact on September 27 is between Venus and Neptune. In P45’s horoscope, Venus refers to the area of his life that involves siblings, neighbors, local travel — and how he thinks and communicates. It also refers to his professional status. How do Venus and Neptune combine? Upside: the creation of an aesthetic ideal or romance. Downside: Neptune denies material form, seeking to dissolve whatever it touches. Neptune suggests illusion.
In P45’s natal horoscope, Neptune is involved in how he needs to think and communicate, as his Mercury (how he needs to think, etc) is squared by Neptune. Upside: inspiring and intuitive visionary communicator. Downside potential: snake oil salesman; fanciful; delusional; confusing. Over the past several years, when Neptune has activated P45’s horoscope, it has been weird. In 2011 and 2012, when transiting Neptune opposed his Ascendant, he falsely claimed that President Obama was born in Kenya, and that President Obama’s Hawaii-issued birth certificate was fake. Total Neptune delusion. Now, in 2019, transiting Neptune is squaring P45’s natal Uranus, which refers to matters involving partnerships (marital and business) and the public. Neptune in his horoscope refers to matters of shared values and investments. Robert Hand opines that transiting Neptune squaring Uranus can reflect sudden mood swings, secrets outed, having to face the truth about a difficult aspect of oneself — or about the world in general. In 2021, transiting Neptune will be exact or quite close to a square to his Sun-Moon opposition for the next two years. Wherever he is during that time span may recall the weirdness of his birther conspiracy campaign.
In the near-term future — i.e., the next six weeks, Avid Readers will recall that October is when transiting Jupiter will activate P45’s Sun and Moon for the third and final time this year. The first hit was in February — and here’s what happened then. We can anticipate similarly expansive and persuasive actions from P45 in last ten days of October. Even before then, we anticipate daring and/or reckless assertion, as transiting Mars squares his Uranus, Moon and Sun between September 15th and the 23rd, with one more expansive risk or innovation suggested on September 28th.
OK. Enough about P45. Look at all these cool and uplifting stories compiled on the Good News Network — yayyyy! And look at this way- cool NYT op-ed: “Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics.” Y’know, physicists have a lot in common with astrologers…
What’s going on in your horoscope?
Thank you for reading this forecast.