Monday 4/1/2019: Sneak Peek at the Week; Devin Nunes’ Cow, Right on Schedule
…and off to the races we go.
After a potential twist or slow start to your morning routine, the Moon left Aquarius and entered Pisces at 10:48 AM ET. There it will swim until late Wednesday, seeking to identify with intangibles, impressions and the suffering of all humanity. Pisces refers to compassion, empathy, the dissolution of borders, along with the knowledge that We Are All One. Life may be a cabaret, old chum — but according to Pisces, it may also be an illusion.
Heightened sensitivity, dreams, delusions and vision are echoed by the third meet-up of Mercury (how we think and communicate) with Neptune (rose-colored fog, shimmering ideals and gaslighting). This reflects the bewildering spin of the past week, and the final hit happens TUESDAY at 5:38 AM ET. We’ll get a double dose of vision and spin by EOD Tuesday, suggested by the Pisces Moon meeting up with that Mercury-Neptune surreal tango.
The rest of the week goes like this:
- WEDNESDAY — the Pisces Moon goes void at 11:36 AM ET — on an exuberant square to Jupiter. What is big then, may become even bigger during the potential Moon void snowball. Go with the intuitive flow and do not make a mountain out of a molehill. Moon won’t enter the next sign — Aries — until 10:56 PM ET.
- THURSDAY — In Aries, the Moon puts a priority on me-me-me and falling down stairs because it is faster than walking. There are no exact aspects among the planets after 4:16 AM ET, so the day may flow easily enough. However, the direction of the flow may not be entirely clear. We are in the dark side of the Moon — the days before the next New Moon. So we sense that something new is on the horizon, but we are not sure what. Restlessness or listlessness are not uncommon sensations. On the other hand, if the proactive drive of the Aries Moon inspires your quest for world domination, the dark of the Moon is the time to hold that secret meeting. Just know that while you may fly under the radar now, your carefully crafted plans may eventually come to light.
- FRIDAY — New Moon begins at 4:50 AM ET — in Aries. After the drunken fog of Mercury with Neptune, we see a potential path to sobriety as Mercury makes a cooperative connection with Saturn, exact on SUNDAY, but a notable pattern in the New Moon chart. Another argument for a reality check or a big April shower on someone’s parade: Moon squares Saturn on Friday at 2:02 PM ET; the Sun follows suit next Wednesday. Moon’s weekly clash with Pluto happens at 7:50 PM ET — watch the headlines for a power play or emotional catharsis. Moon goes void on a harmony with Jupiter at 10:15 PM ET….
- SATURDAY — …and enters Taurus at 9:06 AM ET. Oh, you know how I love a weekend with a Taurus Moon! After the surprising twist of the Moon’s weekly clash with rebel Uranus at 12:09 PM ET, you are free to indulge your senses and efforts to preserve and maintain the status quo.
- SUNDAY — more of the same same same same Moon in Taurus same!
Will post more on Friday’s New Moon later this week. Time now for…
…the news, in a special April Fool’s Day edition, though I assure you that this story is for real:
You know that Taurus is the sign of the bull (and of course, the cow), right? You also know that Uranus refers to rebels, humor, technology and eccentrics, yes? And of course you know that Uranus entered Taurus on March 6th, a day after Mercury turned retrograde, under the influence of wiggy Neptune. How astrologically apt, then, that the hottest account on Twitter last month was Devin Nunes’ Cow.
What is this DevinCow and what is at steak? Surely you must have herd that not even two weeks after Uranus entered the sign of the cow, Libra Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) “had a cow” over the parody account with its roughly 1000 (fol)lowers. But around March 18th, Rep. Nunes sued it (and other parody accounts) for allegedly being really really mean — asking for $250 million. From an astrological point of view, you’d think that someone born with Moon and Ascendant in righteously opinionated Sagittarius might have a thicker skin, but we must consider that Nunes’ Moon and Ascendant are conjunct Neptune, a strong suggestion of exceptional sensitivity. And of course as a Libra, he would be concerned about fairness, balance and social decorum in relationship. Plus, his natal Saturn is square to his Sun and Pluto, suggesting a need to take things verrrrry seriously. We can understand why he would have co-sponsored a legislation called the “Discouraging Frivolous Lawsuits Act.” Here is his horoscope.
Over the weekend, inspired no doubt by the musical and surreal potential of Mercury conjunct Neptune, a band of humans dressed as cows serenaded passers-by in front of the White House. All agreed it was a mooooooving performance, udderly entertaining — and the op-eds and articles on this subjects keep on being written, with WaPo‘s Max Boot adding his two cents today
Yup, that story is dead serious and it has legs — four of ’em. But here is The Guardian with some of today’s notable April Fools’ Day charades.
Thank you for reading this forecast. To find on what all these patterns mean in your own personal world, here’s the 411 on personal consultations.