Note your dreams upon waking. Moon will have wandered aimlessly (void of course) through much of your REM time before entering soulful Pisces at 8:24AM EDT and promptly hooking up with nebulous Neptune. Who knows where this day may take you. Go with it, and note any challenge or resolution that is connected to your New Moon agenda. Moon makes a Last Quarter square to the Gemini Sun. Information, please?
Rapture Update: Harold Camping, whose prognostications of ecstatic doom and gloom fizzled mightily over the weekend, apologized for his error and issued a new date for global annihilation: October 21, 2011 http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/radio-host-says-rapture-955120.html Now, here’s the intriguing part: planetary patterns on October 21 do have a striking similarity to the patterns on May 21! Here’s a quick rundown for the serious astrology buffs. Both dates share:
• an exact connection between Sun and Neptune (spiritual transcendence or delusion)
• a hard aspect between Venus and Mars in fixed signs (sexy!)
• a compulsive aspect between expansive Jupiter and controlling Saturn, suggesting an obsessive need to prove a point
• stubborn idealism, suggested by a hook-up between Venus and Mercury
• little suggestion of worldwide destruction…although some profound news concerning energy, resources and transformation — quite possibly from underground — may hit the headlines that day
Coincidence or conspiracy?
In other news, Tim Pawlenty is now officially running for President of the United States. Tomorrow, a look at his horoscope. I can’t wait to tell you all about it…