Good morning from somewhere over France!
Moon is in Leo, driving today with a need to take the stage for the sake of creative play. Drama queens and kings may demand our attention at the start of this very active week.
- Venus opposes Saturn on Tuesday
- Pluto turns direct on Tuesday
- Mars enters Scorpio on Thursday
- Mars trines Saturn on Friday
- New Moon in Libra on Saturday, which is also an eclipse
Speaking of eclipses, even though I’m literally in the air, I can still offer a few paragraphs of personal insights on how the solar eclipse on the 14th and the lunar eclipse on 28th are likely to be reflected in your horoscope. In my experience, I find that eclipses are remarkably accurate timing tools and thus really good to know about. Order your eclipse insights using the handy button on this page, and email me your birth data if you know I don’t already have it. I’ll send my thoughts to you within several days, with gratitude for your patience.
Here’s how the week goes:
- MONDAY: Driven by the aforementioned Moon in Leo, with an easy flow of cooperation between the Moon and the Libra Sun. A surprise upset, air-clearing revelation, or other disruption of the status quo hits the wires around 4:35 PM ET, as Moon squares Uranus. If there’s a chill in the air, aesthetic or financial cuts and losses, or a streamlined need to pull up your big-girl panties and take care of business, partial credit goes to the opposition between Venus (women, art, money, values) and Saturn (authority, chills, cuts, strategy), exact at 2:10 AM ET on…
- TUESDAY. Executing a stern, regally-imposed action plan is supported by the sextile between Moon and Mars at 4:35 AM ET. Moon will be void until 8:01 AM ET, when it enters Virgo, now determined to organize, refine, and make things right in every detail. Further cuts and/or authoritarian refinements may land around 10:06 AM ET, as Moon opposes Saturn. Putting a perfect spin on it would be a reflection of the meet-up of Moon and Venus, at 10:45 AM ET. Then, for the next 24 hours, the Virgo Moon’s need for perfection (accompanied by much potential criticism of all that ISN’T perfect) grows and grows like a snowball rolling down a hill. I say this because the Moon travels for that time with no contact with the other kids in the cosmic sandbox. Meanwhile, humming in the background for the past week (as Avid Readers will recall) is Pluto, now at its virtual standstill from our perspective on Spaceship Earth. Thus, matters of power, resources, breakdown, and transformation have been in focus. Pluto turns direct at 9:09 PM ET, affecting those with planets around 28 degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn more than most. Watch for them in the news.
- WEDNESDAY: More than one fearless leader may in the spotlight in recent hours, as the Libra Sun is opposed by Chiron, the wounded healer. Watch for news of both potentials (wounded and healer). A trine between Moon and Jupiter is the only aspect connecting the Moon today, and should offer a bit of optimism. Meanwhile, Mars — planet of action and assertion — is now at the verrrrry last degree of Libra, where being a warrior for peace, justice, and fairness may be in a state of crisis. Relief for the warrior arrives at 12:04 AM ET on…
- THURSDAY: when Mars leaves Libra for Scorpio, where it finally feels free to ruthlessly pursue its quest for world domination, based on a need for power and control. Upside: conventional astrological wisdom holds that Mars in Scorpio is a more favorable pattern for surgery than Mars in Libra, if needing surgery could be considered an upside. Meanwhile, the Virgo Moon connects only with the outer planets today. A traditional astrologer would argue that this means the Moon is void. You watch how this day flows and you decide if there’s a higher than average occurrence of twists and flakes that disrupt efforts to move forward in a straight line. Another judgment call to make is whether stories that dominate the news today feel more global in scope, less local. Moon trines Uranus at 5 AM ET and opposes Neptune at 11:42 AM ET (double check the details to make sure you understand them correctly). Moon trines Pluto at 4:10 PM ET, adding depth — and then goes void for the next four hours. Chill — and don’t freak out over a perceived crisis; it may be much ado about nothing. Moon enters Libra, seeking fairness, balance, and a diplomatic resolution at 8:22 PM ET. Interestingly enough, there’s an easy flow between Mars and Saturn that argues for the successful application of militantly disciplined energy. That pattern — a trine — is exact at 8:28 AM ET on…
- FRIDAY. No exact aspects to the Moon today suggests plenty of debate over what’s fair, and what’s not, with perhaps a focused intention (finally) by 4:57 AM ET, on…
- SATURDAY: when Mercury meets up with Moon. Or maybe we’ll hear about it, but won’t really see it for what it is. Moon is now at the end of the lunar cycle, where some may feel listless or restless, sensing that something new is about to begin, but we don’t know what. With no light from the Moon, clandestine activities are favored. However, because this New Moon is also an eclipse, chances are we’ll realize what was going on right under our noses when the eclipse is activated later on. The New Moon is exact at 1:55 PM ET. I‘ll try to write more specifically about the eclipse later this week. I’m mindful that I’m landing soon, having just flown over the Alps, where there is a notable lack of snow. Sigh.
- SUNDAY: Moon squares Pluto at 3:10 AM ET, suggesting a power play or emotional catharsis. Chill during the four hour Moon void, if you happen to be awake. At 7:04 AM ET, Moon enters Scorpio, driving the next few days with a need for depth and substance. Discipline needed to fulfill its objectives comes courtesy of a trine between Moon and Saturn at 8:41 AM ET, with potential seeds of a new initiative or attack around 11:35 AM ET, as Moon meets up with Mars. Mood lightens by evening, so long as proper protocols are followed, as Moon sextiles Venus at 8:50 PM ET.
As for the news…
Did astrology not argue for the possibility of aggressive actions, likely involving persons demanding a seat at the table, no matter what level of chaos is caused? And did astrology not argue that persons and/or entities with planets or angles around 24 Libra, Cancer, Aries, and Capricorn were most affected? One example of an entity affected is Israel, which has declared war against Hamas, arguably playing the role of Eris in this tragic scenario. Here is a write-up of Israel’s horoscope — it’s been written about multiple times in this forecast over the years, and I’m pretty sure that the last time I wrote about it, I noted that it is far from a settled state of being.
Meanwhile, I’ve landed in Venice.
To be continued…
Here’s the 411 on personal consultations. Thanks to my nifty new scheduling software, appointments are easy to schedule. Just email me (if you’re a regular client) or fill out this contact form, and I’ll send you a link where you can choose a date/time that works best for you.
Thank you for reading — and sharing sharing sharing — this forecast.